RESEARCH ON CULUNARY AND NUTRITION
PROJECT IDEAS AND HACKATHON
START-UPS AND NEW INITIATIVES
CONSULTING AND DEVELOPMENT
DEPARTMENTS / PARTNER PROJECTS
THINK-TANK EXPERTS, COACHES AND MENTORS
A center for learning design and collaboration on own initiatives, solutions and partner projects through specialized departments and networks.
Developing an umbrella hub for new and existing project along with more than 45 organizations in Switzerland.
MASTER CLASSES FOR KEY GROUPS 2020
GLOBAL FOOD EDUCATION FOR ALL 2021
NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR CHEFS 2022
Enabling learning and collaborative interactions among science, companies, experts, students and communities.
Implementation of knowledge and sustainable education for people, families, students, leaders, organizations and innovators.
OUR PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES AND CONSULTING
DEVELOPMENT OF PEER-REVIEWED PAPERS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
EVENT ASSISTANCE AND ORGANIZATION
CREATION OF CULINARY ASSESMENT FOR HEALTHCARE EXPERTS
DEVELOPMENT OF PROJECTS ON EDUCATION
CONNECTING FUTURE COLLABORATORS WITH EXISTING NETWORKS
MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS FOR HEALTH START-UPS AND
COOPERATION ON FOOD AND NUTRITION-RELATED RESEARCH
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING AGENDA AND TOPICS:
1. The International Knowledge Application Network Hub in Nutrition 2025 (I-KANN-25).
2. Eating Habits, Cultural and Psychological Aspects and general knowledge about the Food Education within Communities.
2. The Impacts of Culinary and Nutrition Training on Healthful Food Preparation. Chefs as Agents for Change
3. Strengthening the Swiss Nutrition Workforce through education and training opportunities.
4. Evolving the Health Data Ecosystem to expand and include new types of data coming from the Hospitality-Industry
5. Creating a Digital Learning Platform for communities on Food Education (after-crisis preventive program) and practice of Culinary Nutrition
6. Research on potential of Culinary Arts in the fields of Therapeutic Nutrition, Sustainability and and Public Health
7. Development of a MasterClass for Innovators and Initiatives - in cooperation with Good Festival, the biggest celebration of innovation in the world.
8. Open Teaching Kitchen Pilot Project: Digital, Practical and Mobile Education (currently in a planning mode).
9. Access to a Healthy Food and Making Choices (focus on public catering, personnel cafeterias and school canteens)
10. Impacts on Food Security and Nutrition after COVID-19 (also applies to migrant communities, most affected regions and low-income families